Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{more than obsessed}

Facebook.
Twitter.
AIM (holy throwback to middle school).

They've all held the #1 spot in my heart (meaning browser bookmark list) at some time or another. Well friends, move over, there's a new social media platform in town, and she is sexy. Ladies and gentleman, I give you PINTEREST.

I've spent more hours on this website in the last two days than I've spent sleeping. Okay, that's a little hyperbolic, but it's pretty close to a 50/50 split at this point.

What is Pinterest and why do I love it so? To quote its creators:

"Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.  People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things... You name it, people are pinning it."

My current stats:
5 boards
57 pins
6 followers

In case you are a visual person (as I am), here are some of my "pins" for you to feast your eyes on:

{i WILL make this}
{wanted one of these for a while now} 
{could it even get any better than this?}

{typography is fantastic}

So there you have it, folks. That's a super simplified sense of my style.

Don't take it from me. Try Pinterest for yourself. You may have to wait a few days, because word on the street is the madness (also known as thousands of future fans requesting an invitation to the site) has necessitated a waiting list.   

Gotta go pin some stuff. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great taste, love those four (are you surprised?)!!! Once I am done with my silly Financial Reporting exam, I'm gonna start pinning like crazy! Get excited!

    ReplyDelete