Sunday, April 3, 2011

{april showers bring may...}

We've certainly had more showers than flowers this spring.  Thankfully, one of roomie #3's co-workers planted the seed in our heads (via her happiness card) and we evened the showers vs. flowers score with her challenge.  It read, very simply, "buy fresh flowers for your desk."  Editor's note: this challenge happened more than a month ago now, but it's been addictive and I wanted to wait to share it with you.  It's amazing how little flowers cost, but how much they can brighten a kitchen counter, windowsill, or cubicle.  I'm full-on obsessed - I've had some type of flora in my life ever since we first pulled that card outta the bunch.  Bring on the showers, mother nature, I'll take care of the flowers.

{baby daffodils at home}
{orchids in perrier bottle}
{mums in my cube}
{love the purple and green contrast}


No comments:

Post a Comment