Monday, February 14, 2011

{l is for the way you look at me}

When you google image "love," TONS of results (more than 1,800,000,000 as a matter of fact) come your way.

Some are cute, some are corny, and some are just down-right creepy (think two androgynous Avatar-esque looking creatures embracing each other in the darkness).

As I was weeding through the multitude of  images this morning slash trying to find something new/different, I stumbled upon this image. Considering today's date and our ongoing happiness challenge, it was too perfect not to share.  Ladies and gentleman, I give you the best.picture.ever:


{<3}

How cute is that?  The artist of this pic fudged things a bit (covered the "1" to make the "0" and clearly photo-shopped out part of the "A"), but hey, it makes for a presh little graphic, so I'm not gonna "presh" the issue. Hehe.

This week will be a big one.  I still have to blog about the cookies I made for the 1202 boys, tonight I have a date with my two roomies and some never-before-tried-by-any-of-us Korean fare, and tomorrow we are set to complete challenge #3, which involves us making a "fancy dinner."  Whoa nelly, what a few days it should be!

No matter who you're spending V-day with this year, I hope today is sweet for you.  Here are some virtual smooches from me: XXX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment